Friday, November 6, 2015

It Isn't Over

The last Sunday of 2014, everyone who attended the service at CPL Sedona had an opportunity to write what we wanted to experience or create in 2015 and what we were willing to release in 2015 and seal it in an envelope. I mailed those out this past week and I opened my envelope and was surprised at the top of the page I wrote: "2015: My Year to Show Up."

At first glance, I immediately thought that I really didn't show up more than normal. I was basically doing the same things: working at Gore and working at CPL Sedona. I was still showing up every Sunday, teaching class, attending the Wednesday night concerts, going to my monthly game night, and playing Bingo once a month as well. So, on the surface, things were the same. And I can say I was a bit disappointed. 

But when I reflected longer, I realized I was showing 
up deeper, showing up more authentically, and showing up more for myself. I facilitated a correspondence course for an inmate in Alabama, helping him work through issues of anger, frustration, self-acceptance, and shame. This helped me work through my own feelings. I hired a coach who is gifted as seeing past my wall and fear and is a guide on my heroine's journey. I am showing up for myself, moving deeper into myself, and into my power. And it is scary.

What has your year looked like so far? What did you decide to create or experience this year? How have you moved forward with that? What limiting ideas are you willing to release? What do you say "enough" to? There's still time. How can you show up and create something new?

Dragon-slaying, troll dancing, and weed whacking can be a piece of cake once you take that first step.

Wisdom from Ernest Holmes
When a problem confronts you, take it into the silence of your consciousness.  Instead of thinking of the problem, think of the answer.  God does not have problems, therefore, the Divine Mind is the answer to every human problem.  Principles never have problems.  Problems are solved by bringing them under the control of principles.  The problem is dissolved as the principle flows through it to the correct answer.    ~ This Thing Called You

About Janet
Janet Kingsley, founder and spiritual leader of Center for Positive Living Sedona has been opening hearts and minds to infinite possibilities since 1998. Through articles, classes, and coaching she opens the heart, intrigues the mind, and feeds the spirit.

Janet is also a "Possibility Coach" and master energy healer. Focusing on helping people love their body, love themselves, and love their life, she is creating a movement and changing the world...one person at a time.
Find out more at www.janetkingsley.com

No comments: